Friday 16 February 2007

Whats cooking, good looking.....

Why is choosing a colour scheme for the kitchen sooooooo hard ? Jase has his ideas and I have mine, and of course, mine are the best, lol.......



I think we have managed to come to an agreement and this is pretty much how our kitchen will look.........

The only real difference will be the rangehood, ours is retractable and inside the overhead cupboards. That is pretty much the floor colour we are after too.

I am currently obseesed with glass splashbacks much to Jases frustration (I think they may be out of our budget, lol)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!! I love the glass splashbacks, they look very clean and classy. And the colourscheme - wow! :)

It must be so much fun designing and decorating your very own brand new house!! :)

Claire said...

I love the look of the kitchen Rellie and hope that Jase comes around on the idea of glass splash backs - they look great to me!!!

Clairey xo

Unknown said...

Love the splashback. I'm also going through a glass splashback phase (well, have been ever since "the block" series one!) but I'm not sure how it would look in my country-style kitchen with my butler's sink ...

Rel said...

Karyn, I think glass splashbacks suit any style of kitchen and are definately a lot less maintenance then tiles....... I have been quoted approx $500 p/m