Tuesday 27 March 2007

Touch wood......

Looks like our house may have sold.....Purchaser is just waiting on unconditional approval from his bank. Should know late today/early tomorrow where we stand.

In the meantime I have been spending all our 'future' money on new furnishings.....

I am lusting after two of these chairs in a patterned fabric





We have two three seater "toorak" lounges from Freedom in cream and I think these chairs with a fabric with a pale pattern would go nicely....





Have also picked out the chairs I want at the 'breakfast bar'



No more news on the new home progress. Have left two messages for our CSR to get back to me regarding the prices for all the upgrades we have chosen.......Am expecting the colour upgrades to be about $5-$6k

Have heaps of ideas for the landscaping of the backyard........At present I am trying to find an outdoor lounge setting in rattan with cushions for the alfresco area.......

I LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping, lol .....

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Rel...it's sounding wonderful...just a note: be careful with your choice of cane etc stools/chairs. They can catch on delicate "female" fabrics. Friends of ours had a set of chairs and they caught on slinky fabrics & tights etc and pilled other fabric....they're getting rid of them & looking for something more user-friendly:-)

Sherry said...

Its all looking great! I love the chairs.

Anonymous said...

Good words.