Sunday 26 August 2007

Week 8 - whoa there !!!!!






After weeks so not much action we were totally suprised when we visited today. The brickwork is almost finished, the plastering has been done with the cornices delivered and just waiting to be put up. The cabinets have also been installed !!!!!!!! I am really happy with out colour choiced for all our cabinets. It is really beginning to feel like 'our house' !!!!!!!!

Also got to meet our new neighbour Tony (Uncle Ant) and his mum and kids. Tony's coffee making skills are Starbucks worthy. :)

I dedicate this lot of photos to Vanderlay :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all

Thanks for the compliment about my coffee making :-). Your house is looking great, and as I said it has been interesting to watch the progress as I am off work (and the others in the street).

I will take a walk through your house and have a look. So if you get any reports about some strange bloke wondering through your house, it will just be me.

I like your cabinet choices, can't wait to see it inside now.

Cheers, Tony

Anonymous said...

WOW! Looks great!! No fair - you've got a kitchen...and a laundry...etc....

Love the kitchen colours!

We might have to say the race is back to level :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your bathroom cabinet. Is that fudge stream? I love it!

Your house is flying. I cant believe how quickly it has all happened.

Keep on blogging on.

Law
Homeontime.blogspot.com

Rel said...

Hi Law,

Our ensuite and bathroom cabinets are fudgestream. I love them too !!! I would never have chosen it from a small sample but PD used it in a couple of their displays and we loved it.

Anonymous said...

Rel your home is coming up a treat..more photos of where the drinkies will be consumed please so I know where Ill be sitting LOL

Tam said...

WOW...I love that fudgestream colour.

I have never seen it before. Nice choice.

The tales of J&A said...

I go away for 2 weeks and can't believe how good it is looking!!!

It looks absolutely fantastic guys - you should be very proud of the beautiful house you have built.

Tony-if you're ever over our side of town feel free to try out your coffee making skills on us :-)))

Great to see the progress guys - you must be going nuts!!!

A

Claire said...

It looks amazing Rellie! I love the cabinets too and I bet you can't wait to move in. Hope you're well. Love Clairey :)