Sunday 4 November 2007

So Happy !!!!!






Well, we moved yesterday, and thank goodness we didn't hold off til today as it has been pouring. We now have some lovely mud baths in our backyard, lol !!!! Even the dog is too scared to go outside for a leak, lol !!!!

I will probably bore you all with way to many pics over the coming weeks, but i really am so happy with how our house has turned out that I have gone snap happy !!!!


D'oh, I just realised none of the lights were on when I was taking the pics, no wonder they are so dark !!!

4 comments:

melika said...

Lookin' fab! And lookin' forward to more pics! :D

The tales of J&A said...

love your couches!!

you obviously don't have dogs, lol

Rel said...

Thanks Missy !

A - We do have a dog belive it or not, lol.....A golden retriever who spends far too much time inside, lol !!!

We are gluttons for punishment having cream couches with two boys under 6 and a dog, lol. The couches have survived the last two years so hopfully we get another 10 years out of them, lol !!

MummaBear said...

Finally, I am able to congratulate as I have signed in lol.
I have been watching for ages and it has all been really exciting.
Can't wait to see how th egarden goes.